- What do we know?
- Facta publishes the first in its new series of White Papers. A Green Deal...but a fair one? can be read here
- Munich bound
- Kristina Smith loses her Bauma 'virginity' (her words) at last month's massive German super-show.
- What's in a name?
- Kristina Smith paints a thumbnail sketch of her impressions of this year's biggest domestic 'green' event, Ecobuild.
- See you at BAU?
- Facta is getting the New Year off to a flying start with a quick trip to Germany to visit BAU. We'll be speed dating European journalists on behalf of Perkins Engines; and scoping out some new gear from DeWalt parent, Stanley Black & Decker.
- Facta aims for double top
- Facta has been shortlisted twice in the Construction Marketing Awards 2012. Construction Marketing Awards. The two categories are Best Use of Press & Public Relations - an award Facta won in 2010 - and Best Campaign Under £25,000.
- Johnny makes the Games...
- Having signed up to be a London 2012 Games Maker nearly two years ago when the programme was first launched, Facta partner Johnny Dobbyn is given what must have been the volunteer gig of the Games: assistant to the Australian Minister of Sport....
- DeWalt looks to Facta for PR power..
- Facta is being deployed by probably the world's leading professional power tool brand - DeWalt - to generate launch copy for its new EMEA-destined products.
- Kristina brings a civil touch to Facta...
- The senior team at Facta has been augmented by the addition of Kristina Smith. A qualified civil engineer, with site experience for a major contractor, Kristina is also a well-established, respected and experienced construction journalist.
A Green Deal....but a fair one?
A Green Deal....but a fair one? is the first in a new series of White Papers from Facta.
The Government’s Green Deal initiative has been slowed down by red tape, but industry hopes for success in the long term. Yet to the casual observer, the Green Deal doesn’t sound at all appealing. You probably won’t save money, the loan is expensive and your house could fall in value. Some deal then...
Read it on our blog site: here
Facta is an agency that likes to think for itself, and the White Papers will represent what we think – expert and, sometimes and most likely, otherwise.
If the subject in the particular isn’t relevant to you, please bear with us. Over the months to come we’ll be looking at Water Efficiency, Healthcare Associated Infection, Mandatory Build Standards and other associated topics. Hopefully, there’s bound to be one for you in due course.
[Facta, non verba: actions, not words]
Facta is an award-winning media and marketing communications specialist to the construction and allied industries.
It is utterly focused on detail, delivery, difference and value.
Its core business is B2B public and press relations.
[It's not what we say: it's what we do]