- December 2014:
- A winning end to the year!
- Facta has once again won the Best Use of Press & Public Relations category in the Construction Marketing Awards. It's the second time Facta has won this category, last in 2012. This most recent award, for a campaign on behalf of Mira Showers, now sits on the shelf alongside others such as Best Use of Digital Communications, Best B2B Measurement & Results, Marketing Campaign of the Year - and another Best Use of Press & Public Relations!
- November 2014:
- Best Use of Press & PR - again...
- Facta has once again been shortlisted in the Best Use of Press & Public Relations category in the Construction Marketing Awards. It's the fourth time we have been shortlisted for this out of four times of entering. And of the three previous occasions, we have been pleased to win it twice. Results announced on 03-12-14.
- October 2014:
- Embracing the media elements for Kaiwaka
- Facta has been appointed to raise the profile in the UK of Kaiwaka (pron. kye-wocka) - New Zealand's leading manufacturer of premium, high-quality wet weather clothing for farmers, sportsmen and women, fisheries and construction. It is a kiwi byword for superb protection from whatever the elements can throw at you.
- October 2014:
- Facta gets the hots for Warmup
- Facta starts work for Warmup plc - the world's best-selling floor heating brand - on the launch of its latest smart thermostat, and one that may well smash the Hive or oust Nest: the cuckoo in your home...
Best Use of Press & PR - again....We’re pleased to report that Facta’s Flight Price Drop public relations campaign – devised and implemented on behalf of Mira Showers – won a major category in the industry’s most prestigious marketing awards for our progressive use of traditional and new media. The Construction Marketing Awards, staged on December 3rd, has presented us with the Best Use of Press & Public Relations award for 2014.
In January 2014, Mira Showers launched an aggressive campaign against budget shower trays in its key installer market by reducing its tray prices by up to 50%. Facta’s role was to devise and implement a campaign – Flight Price Drop – to communicate that to installers. Through print, online, apps and social media; not only did Facta meet each and every target set; but also exceeded them – in some cases by as much as nearly 1000%.
As print still dominates in this market, we identified six key installer titles to partner and programme of activity was agreed with each title running for 3 to 6 months. This activity included surveys, competitions, news and product releases; installation and technical features; and sponsored columns.
Each editor was also persuaded to editorially feature the Price Drop online and run competitions and promotions; in conjunction with PR-sponsored MPUs. This included online and eShot surveys and exclusive competition solus eShots.
A Twitter campaign was devised around the hashtag #fridaytrayday, promoting the Price Drop and a microsite competition; with an extensive series of tweets was compiled in advance – including a series for use by each of the key media.
Finally, (and uniquely, being the first to do so) innovation was realised by working with Installer magazine on its smartphone app. We sponsored the app splash screen, promoting the Price Drop and competition.
The results were no less impressive, For instance, we achieved 61 editorial print pieces which had the value, if bought as advertising, of over £106,000. The app splash screen was delivered over 6,000 times, the total audience reached across all media was 4,028,413 and we realised 6,255 data capture engagements.
Best of all, when measured against four main Mira competitors in our key media over this period; we had 54% of the ‘share of voice’, 62% of the audience and 61% of the equivalent advertising value.
No-one likes a moribund website...
and this one isn't, exactly.
Obviously, there's nothing worse than a website that appears neglected, static and moribund. Unloved, uncared for and - most heinous of all - not updated. And we couldn't agree more.
Admittedly, this one has been left a bit fallow, yet there's a reason. After however-long-it-has-been-now on this platform which, at the time, was cutting edge; this website has now past its sell-by date. It's tired, old fashioned and, frankly, no longer fit for purpose. And it's only here because the new, snazzy, cutting-edge-again one ain't flippin' ready. Copy's done, images ready, dummy pages in place even...
So just bear with us a little while.
In the interim, please note: We Have Moved
Our lovely comfy building in Covent Garden, where we were happily ensconced for 10 years, is being knocked down for posh flats and shops. As there's a shortage round there, apparently.
Golden Cross House
8 Duncannon Street
London WC2N 4JF
Telephone numbers and email addresses remain the same.
And watch this space for the new website. Any. Minute. Now.
[Facta, non verba: actions, not words]
Facta is an award-winning media and marketing communications specialist to the construction and allied industries.
It is utterly focused on detail, delivery, difference and value.
Its core business is B2B public and press relations.
[It's not what we say: it's what we do]